Central Government has come up with an E-commerce idea and has introduced an online marketplace called GeM for all types of bidding and tenders. The name of the portal is Government eMarketplace where the companies can go through the gem portal login and start with their business. If you want to use the portal, you will first have to get your company registered by visiting the official GeM login page and signing in. When you will sign in you will notice a dashboard that will appear showing all the transactions, bidding, and tender procurement. Here in the article, you will learn the details related to GeM login and other related services through which you can easily do the GeM registration.
Steps to get Registered with GeM
GeM Portal Registration
You need to complete the online registration first before you log in to Gem Portal. For registration, there are two types of online registration forms that you have to fill according to your profession before continuing.
- GeM Buyer Registration
- GeM Seller Registration
You have to fill an online form and submit it for verification if you are registering for any of the above. Here are detailed methods for both types of GeM portal registrations.
GeM Buyer registration form
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer
- Now, read and verify the terms of registration
- As a buyer, accept the terms by checking in
- Then, enter your Aadhaar Number or UID Number – Enter the mobile number registered with Aadhaar
- Submit the OTP
- Fill the form and upload the required documents
- Complete your GeM marketplace registration
For GeM Seller Registration
- Go to https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller
- Now, review the terms and conditions and check.
- Now, select the type of business or organization
- Enter your business name
- Fill the seller registration form
- Upload required documents
- Complete GEM seller registration process
After registering, return to the GEM login page and login with your id and password.
GeM Login – sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
You will have to visit the official website of gem.gov.in if you want to get your company registered for the eCommerce portal. After visiting the site you will find a menu bar where you will need to locate the login option. When you will click on it, you will be redirected to the SSO login page.
Steps to Login into GEM Portal
- Visit SSO GeM portal
- Visit the site https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin for login procedures
- Enter your GeM user ID
- In the next step enter the captcha code
- Verify your access by clicking on Submit
- After verifying, enter your GeM password
- At the end just login into the GeM portal
- Now you have successfully logged in to the GeM portal
GeM Bids / RA Check online
Here is how you can check the GeM portal bidding list for tender & goods and services procurements.
#1 Go to https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists
#2 Select the option between the following –
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAS
- Bunch Bids/RAS
- Service Bunch Bids/RAS
- Bid to RAs
#3 Check the Bid Number
#4 Check Items, department, and quantity required
#5 Check start date and end date of bidding
#6 Submit your bid by logging into the GeM portal login page
GeM Portal Contact Details
Railway Helpline: +91 7824074423
There are Few Step That needs to be followed
1.Visit Gem login