In a global village where internet communication has given rise to so many online facilities, you can easily get your restaurant registered by tieing up with Swiggy. Where everything works with just a single touch and swipe, then why should your clients be forgotten from the accommodation of requesting Food on the web? This is the place where online Food requesting Platforms such as Swiggy, Foodpanda, Zomato, etc have come into play and changed the Whole way of ordering Food Online.
Due to the huge success of the online food ordering platform Swiggy, More and More Restaurant want to partner with Swiggy. If you partner with Swiggy it will help in conveying to a bigger pool of clients.
The steps involved in getting registered with Swiggy are as follows:
#1 Go to Swiggy.com and click on the ‘Partner with Us’ link at the footer of the screen
#2 Fill in your basic details
- Name of your Restaurant
- Your Designation
- Contact Number
#3 Click on Submit to have your application underway
#4 Fill the Form and upload needed Documents
You would need to have the following information:
- Website or online listing Link
- Number of outlets
- The primary area of your restaurant
- The typical cost for 2
- Type of Cuisine
You would also need soft copies of the following:
- Shop License
- FSSAI License
- GST number/PAN details
#5 Keep the following Documents ready as hard copies or originals
- Canceled cheque or passbook
- An Image of your menu
- Take away bill
#6 Once the detailed forms are filled, a Swiggy Representative will Contact You
Your restaurant should go live in 2- 3 weeks, from this time
#7 You will receive a Confirmation Notification
After Swiggy Representative contacts you, you will receive a notification via mail and a phone call that your restaurant has been registered.
Congratulations! You are now registered on Swiggy and can start accepting orders immediately.
- You need an FSSAI Registration declaring the nature of your Food Items to have the capacity to join.
- You require a PAN card in Individual Name or in the organization’s name like Partnership Pan Card.
- A Cancelled cheque for the Swiggy restaurant registration and duplicate of your GST Registration and Tax Details.
- Proprietors’ Details, for example, photos, Identity proofs such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Id and Passport and Address proof such as Rent Agreement, Electricity Bill and Water Bill, etc in addition to other things.
How To Get FSSAI Registration for Swiggy
Step1. Choose Package and Fill Up Tie-up with Swiggy Form
Step2. Make Payment Online 2499/ INR “Cards/Netbanking/UPI” via Secured Gateway
Step3. You will get a certificate in 2-5 days on Registered Email id & will be connected with experts via call
Benefits With Swiggy Partnership
- If you tie up with Swiggy then your operation costs will go down because you need Commercial-place, so there will be no need to set up a Restaurant facility.
- While becoming a Swiggy partner, you will be able to create more customers and increase sales.
- After getting registered with Swiggy the cost of running a Delivery facility will go down. You won’t need to Hire a Delivery Person and engage Vehicles to Delivery Food items.
Online Ordering Platforms have now turned out to be the best option as you can not only establish your brand in the competitive online food ordering market but also reduce your dependency on third parties.