The latest report titled refined sunflower oil production cost Report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Refined Sunflower Oil.
|Product Name||Refined Sunflower Oil|
|Process Included||Refined Sunflower Oil Production From Sunflower Seeds Via Extraction|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Refined Sunflower Oil production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Refined Sunflower Oil Production Process:
- Refined Sunflower Oil Production From Sunflower Seeds Via Extraction: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of refined sunflower production from sunflower seeds via extraction. In the following process, sunflower seeds are first cleansed in order to remove any impurities or contaminants, which is followed by a de-husking and pulverisation process. In the next phase, the sunflower seed’s embryo goes through flaking and steaming in a frying pan, which is later pre-squeezed to give out sunflower oil and the remaining oil is derived via solvent leaching. Thus, the derived crude oil undergoes purification via filtration and precipitation. This oil is then put through decolourised, deacidified, and deodourised in order to produce refined sunflower oil.
Refined Sunflower Oil is treated with solvent extraction, goes through de-gumming (removing phosphatides), neutralization (removing free fatty acids), and bleaching (removing colour bodies), dewaxing or winterization (removal of waxes) and deodorization (removal of odour) that makes it perfect for high-temperature cooking. The oil is very light and transparent and does not foam or combust while heating due to its high smoke point (440 to 475°F).
Refined sunflower oil demand is rapidly advancing due to its application in cooking, where it is used at low-to-extremely-high temperatures. In frying, it works as a standard vegetable triglyceride. Additionally, it is employed for sautéeing, searing, frying etc., as well as for preparing food products like potato chips, frozen pre-fried foods, and fast food, which further propels the market demand. Also, after being turned into hydrogenated fats and formulated into fat spreads, shortenings and margarine, it finds use in the dairy and spreads segment, which creates more market opportunities for market players.
Key Questions Answered in the Refined Sunflower Oil Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Refined Sunflower Oil market?
- What are the various processes used for Refined Sunflower Oil production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Refined Sunflower Oil?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Refined Sunflower Oil?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Refined Sunflower Oil?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Refined Sunflower Oil?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Refined Sunflower Oil production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Refined Sunflower Oil production?
- What is the time frame for Refined Sunflower Oil plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Refined Sunflower Oil?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Refined Olive Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/refined-olive-oil
- Refined Soybean Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/refined-soybean-oil
- Refined Sugar Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/refined-sugar
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA