Samsung Galaxy F62 #FullonSpeedyPerformance is an upcoming smartphone by Samsung with the flagship 7nm Exynos 9825 processor. Samsung has revealed that it will be launching Galaxy F62 on February 15th at noon (expected). Samsung Galaxy F62 prices will be priced between ₹20,000 and ₹25,000. Samsung Galaxy F62 is expected to be powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9825 processor. It is launching two colors in Blue and In Green color variant as well.
- The phone has come with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display and with 6GB of RAM.
- The Samsung Galaxy F62 is rumored to run Android 11 and a Massive 7000mAh battery supports, 25 W proprietary fast charging. along with a 6.7-inch AMOLED display.
- As for the camera – Samsung Galaxy F62 is rumored to pack a 64MP primary camera, rear camera, Rear autofocus, Rear flash, and sport a 32MP selfie shooter camera on the front for selfies.
- The Samsung Galaxy F62 runs One UI 3 based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
- The Galaxy F62 is a dual-SIM smartphone.
- Connectivity options are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
- Samsung Galaxy comes with a 6.70-inch touchscreen display Exynos 9825 processor and comes with 6GB of RAM.
- CPU Score is 132299,
- Highend graphic score 68.
- Up to 28% faster processing and Up to 31% better performance.
Samsung Galaxy F62 is designed with Love in India.