The latest report titled viscose spunlace production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Viscose Spunlace.
|Product Name||Viscose Spunlace|
|Process Included||Viscose Spunlace Production From Spinning Viscose And Polyester Fibres|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Viscose Spunlace production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Viscose Spunlace Production Process:
- Viscose Spunlace Production From Spinning Viscose And Polyester Fibres: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of viscose spunlace production from spinning viscose and polyester fibres. During this process, non-woven viscose along with polyester fibres using high-pressure water jets go through hydroentanglement that enables the spinning and entangling of non-woven webs, which is followed by it being dried and then twisting on spools.
Viscose Spunlace is a nonwoven Spunlace polyester and viscose fabric material which is made by viscose and polyester fibre that is high-quality, integrated with advanced hydroentangle technology and has excellent liquid absorbent properties. It is durable, food contact grade and has tough grime clean capacity. It’s made on the basis of bonding by waterjets of the carded web. This is hydroentangled bonding technology system where high-pressure and velocity water gets ejected from nozzles which are closely positioned onto a web of loose fibres. The water intensity, paired with the supporting drum or belt pattern, twists, entangles and curls the thread of the net resulting in a cohesive web.
Viscose Spunlace fabric is primarily used to produce products like dry hair towels, wet wipes, and facial wash towels due to it being easily recyclable, soft, resistant to dust as well as skin-friendly. In addition, it is bacteria resistant and allows low lint and high absorbency that furthers its demand. Moreover, owing to these properties, it is used to produce cloth using special water–processed methods which makes it harder for the fabric to float away. Also, it has easy-to-wash and quick-drying abilities, which makes it ideal for applications related to healthcare and hygiene, which in turn creates more market opportunities.
Key Questions Answered in the Viscose Spunlace Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Viscose Spunlace market?
- What are the various processes used for Viscose Spunlace production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Viscose Spunlace?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Viscose Spunlace?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Viscose Spunlace?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Viscose Spunlace?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Viscose Spunlace production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Viscose Spunlace production?
- What is the time frame for Viscose Spunlace plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Viscose Spunlace?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Vinyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinyl-chloride
- Vinylbenzene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinylbenzene
- Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/vinylidene-chloride-copolymer
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA